Friday, May 18, 2007

Baby Time

Baby time is an amazing thing. The entire world slows down to a crawl. Normally this would drive me crazy but I'm learning to LOVE it. Baby time rocks.

Our world is so much more relaxed. Our entire day is about hanging out, taking walks and playing. Yeah, there are dishes and laundry somewhere in there, and somehow that kind of stuff seems to be getting done. I was so anxious about housework when we got home with Finn but I'm learning to work fast when I have that spare 10 minutes.

I admit it...I'm 100% loving having a baby. I'm just spending time with Finn and letting the rest of the world rush by. Everyone should be on Baby Time, even sans baby. It would make the world a much better place.

It's a beautiful day for being on BABY TIME!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Shelli said...

OH, how I miss me some baby time. because toddler time?

WOOSH!

Enjoy it.

And that video? Oh my GAWRSH! TOO cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home