Saturday, May 05, 2007

Houston, we have an (almost) smile!

Finn's social smile is starting! He looks at us then his mouth spreads into this kind of big cheek to cheek grin and he makes a loud cooing noise. You can tell it's kind of hard for him. It's so damn cute! And it makes the constant feeding torture he's been putting me through worth it.

He he. Our boy is smiling.

He's also really enjoying his mobile. We actually had to buy a new one because I broke his old one during a middle of the night diaper change. He lies on his back and his little arms flail around as he watches the animals go round and round.

Finn is currently trying to latch onto his own hand. Time to feed the boy.

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2007 1:05 PM, Blogger MiMiKKrY said...

Awww!! I cried when my daughter first smiled at me. Isn't it sweet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home