Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nursing Necklace

Vortex from Laughing Starfish, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

Mommies are getting increasingly scratched and pinched by Mr. Bo Finner's busy little hands. It's hard because Finn doesn't understand "stop" or "ow" or "holy mother of god fucking shit ow THAT HURTS" quite yet.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a nursing necklace last night. I tested the nursing necklace idea by giving him his paci strap to finger while he nursed and it seemed to work mostly well. Perhaps jewelry will salve the wounded soul!

So, this is my nursing necklace. It's from Laughing Starfish and I think it's just purtier than anything. I was so excited to visit the website and see it marked SOLD!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 11:22 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Someone gave me a nursing necklace when I had the baby, and it is not only beautiful but really works! August is only 2 months old but she still likes to get her grabby hand on it. It's especially good when I forget to trim her nails!

Yours is gorgeous.

 
At 9/05/2007 1:02 PM, Blogger ajs4ever said...

WOW!! That is gorgeous!! I hope it works for you:)

 
At 9/05/2007 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just only recently read about nursing necklaces, and now you've posted about yours. I think it's a sign!

Not to mention, yours is much nicer than the plasticky kid ones I ended up reading about. Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home