Friday, September 07, 2007

Weekend Cuteness: Overalls

Overalls, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

This is THAT pair of overalls. The ones we bought when Finn was so little and I was determined that he'd wear something other than stretchies. Now he's five months old and he can still wear them.

I made a set of all his overall pictures...all three. Y0u can see it here. I recommend doing the slide show so you can see how wee he was. I just don't believe he was ever that small but we have photographic proof.

This is the last wearing of the overalls. They've been put in the storage box and will wait patiently in the attic for Finn's sibling. It's sad but I have all kinds of NEW overalls to put him in.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2007 7:29 AM, Blogger H. said...

How cute!! It is so sad to put your favorite clothes away, after such a short time. Good luck with the new overalls.

 
At 9/08/2007 6:29 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I love this new crazy wide eye expression he's had going on in the last couple of photos you've posted. He really is looking more like a toddler than a few-months-old baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home