Sunday, January 22, 2006

Going Crazy

I mean plumb fucking crazy.

I don't just officially hate the two week wait. I want to throw it on the ground, stomp it into a pulp, and yell at it a lot. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up ten days from now and just KNOW. I officially uber-crabbed at my poor, dear M. this morning because my stress levels are so, so high right now.

At least work is keeping me occupied, although it's been hard not to take my usual NSAID therapy (Aleve, Advil, etc....) I have a five year old ankle injury that still hurts and I usually use Aleve to keep it in check. I waited two days and finally took some Tylenol because I was hurting so bad. That didn't help my mood at all.

I am utterly and completely convinced I'm not pregnant. And it sucks.

We're having a normal night tonight. No looking for signs. No putting meaning into my little aches and pains, my bowel habits, my gassiness, my mood swings. Just me, M., and yummy dinner and Gray's Anatomy.

Peace to all our readers and much love for hanging in there with us through this.

8 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 6:07 AM, Blogger Maria's Pregnancy Adventure said...

I know how you feel Sacha, I felt that way a couple days ago I felt that all hope was lost and maybe all this was mentally induced and that I was hallucinating. BUT NOW today I am convinced it has to be the real deal, as last nigt was my first bout of nauseau and insomnia and this morning again witht he nauseau, oh also all this sick feeling started right after I got these really sharp pains in my lower abdomen, so I guess I am back at feeling maybe I am pregnant afterall. I will test on the 28th or so. Best of luck to you and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 
At 1/23/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

We're right there with you and I am 99% sure this is a bust and I'm trying not to bite people's heads off.

It doesn't get any easier. Hopefully this will be your first and only TWW

 
At 1/23/2006 9:12 AM, Blogger EJW said...

I know, I know. Isn't it awful?I'm about 9DPO and somehow going less insane this time than any other cycle. This will be our last natural cycle, so maybe I'm looking forward to doing science experiments on my body?

Too bad Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives were both big reminders of the Elephant in the Room.

 
At 1/23/2006 9:18 AM, Blogger M. said...

EJW, yes, we watched both of them too and noticed that. It seems like ALL tv we watch lately has a baby or conception theme to it...what's the deal?

 
At 1/23/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

Hang in there. The 2WW is THE WORST.

You can go from sure you are pregnant to utterly convinced you are not in 30 seconds. It just plain sucks ass.

Especially for lesbians who have put soooooooo much thought and time and love into it. Lets just get mad at nature for a moment...
why can you and M. just have some sex, your eggs bump together and presto!? And we would know instantly and clearly, like your belly button would immediately turn an unmistakable shade of aqua.

 
At 1/23/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

waiting blows chunks!
Hope time speeds up for you guys & that this is the last 2ww you ever have to deal with!

 
At 1/24/2006 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is the worst feeling. I am gearing up for our third cycle of trying and trying to strategize about how I can stay calmer after our insems. Frankly, though, I think the only way to alleviate this pain will be the invention of a TWW pill. You take it right after your last insem and wake up two weeks later watching a pregnancy test develop. ;-)
BTW some colleagues have found my blog so I won't be posting on it about our attempts this month but I'll be around.

 
At 6/10/2016 9:40 AM, Blogger Justin L. Brown said...

On the off chance that you are overweight, the ghostly feeling that any minute, you might be concealed in your trundle bed because of infirmities, may continue frequenting you. Before this happens, you ought to consider shedding pounds rapidly.
Quick, small drink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home