Saturday, January 21, 2006

Take your blasty to work day

My temp is up again this morning. It's official, this cycle is different than all the others. We've decided I am definately Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. And gassy, which has been proven many, many times.

I've decided to name Blasty. His name will be Sherman. The Sher-man and I will be going to work today on about 5.5 hours of sleep. Why so little sleep? Because I seem to have developed a 3:00 am peeing habit. Not happy about this.

And I've decided we will name that baby K. Fischer Evan D****** so we can call him K-FED. You know, after the lovely and charming husband of one Ms. Britney "elective c-section" Spears. Because really, like, who wants an ugly squished baby?

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Elowyn said...

lol. Blasty. K-Fed. lol.

Britney's a dork, and K-Fed's a tool. Ugh on the elective c/s, too. Where's that darned eye-rolling smilie?

Kate (Elowyn - FF)

 
At 1/21/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can related very much to how you are feeling. I am not sure if it is mental for me reality but I have had constant cramping for the last couple of days and constant urnination oh and a little fun today absolutely moody. Not much fun right now. Oh and about the morning pee thing yup can so related getting up early to pee as well cannot make it through the night. I have no idea what is going on with me. I don't want to get my hopes up with being pregnant so I am playing it cautious. The neat little thing I have on my side is a wait and see DP everything is wait and see. So I am waiting and seeing. Good luck though I wish you the best. I was also thinking maybe my body was rebelling against the sperm since I am so not in to men in any way shape or form my DP agrees LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home