Monday, January 23, 2006

Gym Bunny

Another new part of the two week wait torture. I now can't let my heart rate go above 140 at the gym. Because if my body gets too hot it might fry Blasty. And it SUCKS. M. is across the kitchen making little mocking noises indicating that I'm whining. As soon as I get that BFN I'm going to go kick that eliptical cycle's ASS.

The good part of keeping my HR down is the sheer effort seems to have worked the muscles in my legs and arms nicely.

On other topics, I've decided to have a Valentine's day potluck brunch and am SO stoked. I love to throw parties.

5 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you need to worry about the heart rate just yet, because if it hasn't implanted, it wouldn't matter would it? Maybe I'm just fooling myself!

 
At 1/24/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

I got the big "don't work out!!!" from my RE as well. Although it was more about jostling my brewing eggs...but I am sooo missing cardio.

power walks just don't cut it at all!

 
At 1/24/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What??? I've never heard this thing????

 
At 1/24/2006 9:36 AM, Blogger Eryn said...

I thought it was okay to continue exercising? Anyone think I shoul stop running while TTC?

 
At 1/24/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I just do what M. tells me (one of the few moments in our relationship when THAT happens) so she's the one I'm getting my info from. She told me that I have to keep that HR below 140. Considering that I'm a bit hooked on cardio, it's hard. I stared at the HR monitor the entire time.

Walk today which will be nice. Although I agree with Calliope, power walks just don't cut it like a heart pounding sweaty cardio workout. ::sigh::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home