Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One week down, one to go...

We have officially settled on a strategy for testing. We are not allowing any HPTs into the house until the day we test. This way I will not be tempted to pee on a stick any time between now and then. I think the test date will be 1/31. Truthfully, I never go that long for my luteal phase so we may see my period before then.

JEBUS!!!!!

Calmer now.

Until then I only have two more shifts to work then I get my five day break. Yay! And we're having friends over for dinner tonight, which provides ample distraction. Tuesday is my day to play hause frau, so I've been spiffing up the abode and listening to my new LCD Soundsystem disc. Carrots, celery and low fat cheese on whole wheat toast for lunch. Now some meal planning, shower then grocery shopping. Take a walk with M. Call DtD at 1700, keep the conversation down to thirty minutes since our guests arrive at 1800.

That's my entire day in a nutshell. Good lord, I can't wait to have something to talk about besides the horrid 2WW.

4 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

great plan. if you have the tests you will pee on them, believe me. have you visited:
http://www.peeonastick.com
when you are ready to buy a test, she has reviews and tests sensitivities, etc.
I can't believe you are going to wait that long!

I would be peeing on stuff this week if i were you.

you have great pee will power.

 
At 1/24/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Eryn said...

after our first insem i wanted to wait until I was late before buying and testing. It worked just fine!!! I did end up testing early after the second insem---if you don't bring the hpts into the house, it will be a lot easier to hold off on testing.

you're almost there!!!

 
At 1/25/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

1 more week to go!!!
woo hoooo!!

I always have to do a sample test at like 8dp just to see if my trigger is out of my system.
well, I don't HAVE to...but I just have to you, you know?!

 
At 1/25/2006 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is willpower my friends... The first time we tried, I took my first test at 5 dpo. Crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home