Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why this is IT!

We keep thinking of all of the "signs" that this is THE cycle, despite knowing how silly that is:
    • semen mishap under our belts
    • grandma's dying
    • I started my period finally after 3 months (ok, with the help of Provera)
    • the sun was shining during all insems during a very rainy winter, and has basically been shining since
    • and best of all.....Sacha's lunar chart was lined up perfectly this time
According to the personalized lunar fertility chart I downloaded for Sacha, she has only three peak insemination days during 2006. Well one day was in January, a week after she O'd, the second day was on Friday (one of our insem days). The last day on the chart isn't until Oct. So there you go...this is it, RIGHT?

9 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

my, my...what a smart and sassy post!

 
At 2/16/2006 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you're right; this HAS to be THE month! A little turkey baby would be SO sweet! Best wishes!

 
At 2/16/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

I hope so ladies.

 
At 2/16/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

it's cute when you guys comment on each other's posts. Are you making fun of me Sacha? I seem to recall commenting that you are 'smart and sassy'.

 
At 2/16/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Lo said...

I am a big watcher of signs. Thusly, I can find signs in just about anything, which of course makes them kind of meaningless. But I applaud you; those are some great ones. Seriously.

 
At 2/17/2006 5:24 AM, Blogger party b said...

I had signs the month it works (double-yolked eggs being my coolest) and it's neat to look back and link them up! Hope this is it!!!

 
At 2/17/2006 6:32 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

this is SO the month!!!!!

 
At 2/17/2006 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That lunar fertility chart is neat. I got mine too, for the hell of it. We may not be trying yet, but we will be in the next few years. I do wonder, though, about ovulation times matching up with the specified dates on that chart.

Anyway, good luck! I'll be thinking you good thoughts!

 
At 2/17/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Char - I'm not making fun of you AT ALL. I'm just harassing M. from the internet. Because doing it 24/7 IRL isn't enough. :) And because I do think she's smart and sassy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home