Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Milk Monster

For some reason I've become addicted to milk. At first I told myself it was because I'm planning to give up cow's milk again after LB arrives. Considering that we're going through a gallon every 2-3 days, I think I have to admit to having a true addiction now. Must be some kind of pregnancy thing. And if you add some chocolate syrup to it...oh lordy. I am not going to be happy when it's back to goat and soy milk. Oh well. Actually, chocolate syrup might make goat milk taste a bit less knarly.

Nothing to do but lie around today. M. is off to her interview (crossing fingers for my girl to kick some ass). My BP was good this morning (125/75) so I'm treating myself to a quick sit at the computer before I go back to the couch.

I'm really enjoying reading all the new baby blogs. It's fun to follow people becoming new parents.

Appointments all day tomorrow. I wonder why all day appointments are good for anyone with hypertension. We'll find out then if Dr. G. will let us go over the weekend or not.

It's the most beautiful day today. Blue sky, sunshine, a little warmth. This means we'll be taking a walk. And I think dinner out tonight, somewhere non-kid friendly where we can drop our money like it's hot. Or pizza.

And that's the end of a boring update. I'll probably have more to say tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 5:58 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow - I can't believe your little boy is nearly here!

Hope the interview goes well and enjoy your dinner tonight

:0) xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home