Thursday, January 26, 2006

All the little aches and pains

It really sucks! I'm discovering all the ways my body can ache since I can't take Aleve. I didn't realize how much I was relying on it. My insurance will cover acupuncture so I'm going to try it for pain management.

I've felt just fine and dandy for the last couple days. Not as gassy. A little tired but I had a hella bad day yesterday that wiped me out. My temp is still up but other than that I just don't feel pregnant. We've decided to test Monday so only three more days to go. It's starting to feel anticlimatic

DtD is doing well. Poor boys have been sick. I'm back down to my weekly phone call and things don't feel as crazy. We've sent him the insem schedule for the next three months.

We're going to Olympia (state capitol) tomorrow. Although WA State is progressive, we don't have a law that protects queers from discrimination. They've been trying to pass one for decades and it finally looks like it'll go through. M. and I are going to lend our voices to the cause.

1 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 5:18 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

Safe travels to Olympia!
So proud of you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home