Saturday, January 28, 2006

Okay, we tested early

I admit it. We were bad. Negative. M. is lying on the couch, moaning.

BUT...

My temp is currently HIGH. 99.3. Not that we should be randomly temping in the afternoon but it made us feel a little better. We insanely temped in the afternoon a few days ago I was low - 97.something.

I'm still spotting. Mostly brown. Twice bright red smears. Nothing all the way to my underwear. This continues to be unusual for me. I'm having cramping with the spotting. Again, not usual. I never cramp right away and this is concurrent with my spotting. Cramp. Spot. Cramp. Spot. It's a mini battle of the bands in my body: The Cramps vs. The Spots. Live at the Sachadome.

We're not giving up on little Sherman.

I'm going to beg now. Give me some hope, please. I need encouragement right now. Either way. I'd rather have a solid negative or positive. All this inbetween is driving me insane.

Other News
We bought a digi. A sweet little Nikon Coolpix 7600. It's definately not my baby (N60 SLR which I love) but it will do for taking pictures of my cats. Oh, and torturing y'all with them. And I promise when I'm actually with child I will show you all pics of my fat, fat tummy. Because fat girls deserve belly shots too.

Check 'em out!

5 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

now you know that not only is the waiting hell but it continues to worsen oven the TWW. And it is exponential. 8DPO is ten times worse than day 3DPO.

And the spotting stuff sounds very encouraging, esp since you know your body so well.
Are you peeing and wiping ever 30 seconds??

A few more days and you will know for sure.

I feel for you ladies.

 
At 1/28/2006 9:58 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I'm getting really crabby about this entire situation. And I've decided to not have sex until we're sure everything is okay. Except I really want sex because it would take the edge off.

I have a new test I'm using. It's the Tetris test. I've decided that I'll have a confirmed pregnancy if I can beat my high score on my hand held Tetris game.

I'M SUCKING.

You've made me feel better. The spotting is very encouraging although it's making me want to put a gun to my head. My LP is pretty short so I could start my period tomorrow. I typically start on day 11 (tomorrow) or day 12. If I don't have my full blown period by Monday (not this crappy spotting) and am still getting negative HPTs, I'm heading to the doc for a blood test regardless.

I seriously need sex right now. Good, angry frustration sex. Rarh.

 
At 1/28/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

...and yes, I'm checking my spotting about every hour.

 
At 1/28/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/29/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Ok, sister, back away from the test. They just make you crazier.

I say, go ahead and have sex. IT WILL NOT HURT ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. And it will be a nice distraction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home