Saturday, January 28, 2006

Photo Friday - a day late

Calliope over at Erstellen has come up with the most awesome. idea. ever. Photo Friday. And since we just bought a new digi, and I love to take pictures, and I have Fridays off....

You get the picture.

The first Photo Friday is Facemask Friday. I don't have a current facemask picture to offer. Instead I will submit perhaps my favorite M. picture of all time. I think this is from 2002. And she really hates that I love it so. Because that means it will never die.

BTW, the mask is a French green clay mask that I think my grandmother might have used. I somehow got hold of it and used it up. So it's old school as well as exotic.

3 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 11:59 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

That mask pic...NICE. I will join you ladies next Friday.

It will be important to find out if the Tetris test is in fact a valid pregnancy test. If so, maybe we can all start using it. But I don't want to give up peeing on sticks.

I hope you have a BFP tomorrow. I had a VERY VERY faint (but still there line) on 11DPO. But sometimes they don't show until later. I also took more than one test. Answer Early is GREAT. But I verified it with other brands that same day. Make sure you store up your pee for 4 hours (which means no peeing ever minute to check your spotting!!!).

Thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog!

 
At 1/29/2006 5:27 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

 
At 1/29/2006 5:52 AM, Blogger Lo said...

I love the pic. I must admit reminds me of the time that my friend W. and I decided it would be pretty damn funny to put green clay facial masks on and take pix of each other. And those are definitely still floating around somewhere....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home